- Global Value Chain and Customs
- Turkey’s transport infrastructure is connected to Europe
- Borusan Lojistik eyes to enter top ten globally
- Militzer&Münch’s new route of growth passes through Turkey
- CEVA’s Vietnam expansion
- 2013 may go bad for the ship owners
- MSC to increase capacity in the Mediterranean
- Batu Logistics provides the benefits of WCA network
- Genel Transport, eyeing place among IATA’s Top 10
- Air cargo bridge to Turkic Republics by Dogruer Logistics
Collaboration of Alışan and Interbulk Grup
2012/12/26 - 13:24:00
Interbulk Grup, which is the Netherlands-based market leader of global logistics in liquid and bulk transportation, has signed a collaboration agreement with Alışan Lojistik and appointed Alışan as its local Representative in Turkey.
With its worldwide offices and around 20,000 containers and tanks, Interbulk Grup is one of the leading and most creative logistics companies in the world, it is the third biggest company with its tank container number, and it has the largest container fleet in Europe in polymer transportation. The Grup, which specializes on liquid/bulk casting chemical product transportation and bulk casting food transportation, makes a difference in loading and unloading by means of the companies within its body. Alışan Lojistik, which offers solution-oriented, high quality and different services to its customers in order to become a worldwide brand that operates in global market, performs leading works in its sector on international transportation and logistics services. Within this scope, sectoral success, innovative structure, environmental friendly and cost effective solutions have played a major role in this major collaboration with Interbulk Grup.