- Global Value Chain and Customs
- Turkey’s transport infrastructure is connected to Europe
- Borusan Lojistik eyes to enter top ten globally
- Militzer&Münch’s new route of growth passes through Turkey
- CEVA’s Vietnam expansion
- 2013 may go bad for the ship owners
- MSC to increase capacity in the Mediterranean
- Batu Logistics provides the benefits of WCA network
- Genel Transport, eyeing place among IATA’s Top 10
- Air cargo bridge to Turkic Republics by Dogruer Logistics
Iron network from Turkey to China
2012/12/25 - 12:44:00
In the Turkish Council 2nd Summit held in Kyrgyzstan, it was decided to construct transit railroad from Turkey to China.
Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of Kazakhstan stated that a protocol for Turkey- Azerbaijan- Caspian Sea- Kazakhstan- Kyrgyzstan - China railroad project was signed. Nazarbayev said, “We decided to have our ministers of transport meet for the realization of the protocol signed.” Saying, “This will be a very important route,” Nazarbayev stated that they will support this project until it ends.