- Global Value Chain and Customs
- Turkey’s transport infrastructure is connected to Europe
- Borusan Lojistik eyes to enter top ten globally
- Militzer&Münch’s new route of growth passes through Turkey
- CEVA’s Vietnam expansion
- 2013 may go bad for the ship owners
- MSC to increase capacity in the Mediterranean
- Batu Logistics provides the benefits of WCA network
- Genel Transport, eyeing place among IATA’s Top 10
- Air cargo bridge to Turkic Republics by Dogruer Logistics
Netlog’s capacity increases 10% with 5 new warehouses
2012/12/26 - 13:27:00
Netlog Logistics Group has increased its capacity 10% by putting its new warehouses in service in 5 different regions.
The group, which has opened its 11 thousand sqm of main warehouse in Hadımköy-Kıraç region for PolarExpress (Polar XP), the leading cold chain logistics company in Turkey, has put 4 new warehouses into service in various regions of Turkey for quick-freezing chains that it started to offer service. The new warehouse in Hadımköy, which has been opened to offer service in European Side of Istanbul and in Thracian Region, has an area for total of 8,115 palettes for cold and frozen products. In the warehouse, which is one of the cross-dock warehouses, it has been reported that a total of 80 thousand personnel are employed. Netlog Logistics, which has been offering warehouse and delivery services for Şok Stores since March 1st, has located its new warehouses in Izmir, Ankara and Antalya. It has been emphasized that 5,800 sqm warehouse in Erzurum will be operating with full capacity in June.