- Global Value Chain and Customs
- Turkey’s transport infrastructure is connected to Europe
- Borusan Lojistik eyes to enter top ten globally
- Militzer&Münch’s new route of growth passes through Turkey
- CEVA’s Vietnam expansion
- 2013 may go bad for the ship owners
- MSC to increase capacity in the Mediterranean
- Batu Logistics provides the benefits of WCA network
- Genel Transport, eyeing place among IATA’s Top 10
- Air cargo bridge to Turkic Republics by Dogruer Logistics
Turkmenistan gets closer with Sea Union Line
2012/12/26 - 15:04:00
Sea Union Line, which departs from Istanbul Ambarlı Port and which is the first and only regular container line from Turkey to Turkmenistan, has started excursions.
In this line, where project loads and open load transportation will also be made along with container transportation, the first ship has set sail on June 30th. This service, which is offered for the first time in Türkiye, has been actualized by Lamrus Vapur Acenteliği San. Ve Tic. A.Ş. of Lyonel A. Makzume (LAM) corporate group. Russian flagged river ship, which will set sail from Ambarlı Port once a month, will go to the Volga Don River through Rostov, and then to the Caspian Sea and reach to Türkmenbaşı Port. Depending upon whether and river conditions, the ship is expected to reach Türkmenbaşı within 15-20 days. LAM has added Turkmenistan with Sea Union Line to its wide business network and experiences, which it has acquired from Caucasian countries that it has been conducting business since 1995.