- Global Value Chain and Customs
- Turkey’s transport infrastructure is connected to Europe
- Borusan Lojistik eyes to enter top ten globally
- Militzer&Münch’s new route of growth passes through Turkey
- CEVA’s Vietnam expansion
- 2013 may go bad for the ship owners
- MSC to increase capacity in the Mediterranean
- Batu Logistics provides the benefits of WCA network
- Genel Transport, eyeing place among IATA’s Top 10
- Air cargo bridge to Turkic Republics by Dogruer Logistics
Samsun-Kavkaz Line is Opening!
With this project, the broad gauge wagons that will be mounted on train ferries from Kavkaz Port of Russia will be transported to Samsun Port. The wheel sets of Russian wagons, which comply with TCDD's gauges, will be switched with the wheel sets that comply with Turkish track gauges (UIC) in the facilities built in Samsun Port and the wagons will be transferred to Middle East and European countries via Turkey.The loads on the Russian wagons, which do not comply with TCDD's gauges, will be transferred to road transportation vehicles or TCDD wagons in Samsun Port and delivered to their destinations in Turkey. These transportations will also be carried out vice versa. With this project, which has 10 million TL of investment cost, the annual load amount to be transferred between Turkey and Russia at this stage will be 200, 000 tons. It is planned to increase this amount at least up to 300, 000 tons within 5 years.