- Global Value Chain and Customs
- Turkey’s transport infrastructure is connected to Europe
- Borusan Lojistik eyes to enter top ten globally
- Militzer&Münch’s new route of growth passes through Turkey
- CEVA’s Vietnam expansion
- 2013 may go bad for the ship owners
- MSC to increase capacity in the Mediterranean
- Batu Logistics provides the benefits of WCA network
- Genel Transport, eyeing place among IATA’s Top 10
- Air cargo bridge to Turkic Republics by Dogruer Logistics
MSC to increase capacity in the Mediterranean
2013/03/02 - 11:41:00
Geneva based Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) will retire its two ships with 2 thousand 700 TEU and 2 thousand 900 TEU capacity.
Geneva based Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) will retire its two ships with 2 thousand 700 TEU and 2 thousand 900 TEU capacity. that operate in the Mediterranean routes and replace them with two ships having 4 thousand TEU capacity. The company is planning, in addition to these ships, to add another ship with 3 thousand 500 TEU capacity to the line. While MSC increases its potential within the Mediterranean by increasing its capacity through this step and combining the regional volume of the Spain, France, Greece, Turkey and the Black Sea markets, it will be able to double its incomes from Valencia-America mutual line.