- Global Value Chain and Customs
- Turkey’s transport infrastructure is connected to Europe
- Borusan Lojistik eyes to enter top ten globally
- Militzer&Münch’s new route of growth passes through Turkey
- CEVA’s Vietnam expansion
- 2013 may go bad for the ship owners
- MSC to increase capacity in the Mediterranean
- Batu Logistics provides the benefits of WCA network
- Genel Transport, eyeing place among IATA’s Top 10
- Air cargo bridge to Turkic Republics by Dogruer Logistics
As a provider, the significance of our main goal lies at the total customer satisfaction which means mainly evoiding delays and extra costs.
The discipline and moralities such as honour, devotion, reliability and practicability of Turkish naval traditions leaded our ancestors a glorious seven centuries at seven seas.
I am confident to achieve the required level of qualified services by matching these high values with the contemporary technological skills.
Yusuf Atilla Yener
Cenk Group is a well organized group of companies that are dedicated on carriage and services of rolling and project cargo. The group has excess of 300 workers at 8 offices, 4 vessels, 55 trucks, 180 semi-trailers 4 terminals for cars and 4 service stations for trucks. Cenk Group is managed at the head office in Istanbul with administrative departments, finance&accounting, human resources and quality management. The group is awarded with ISO 9002 certificate by Bureau Veritas in 2000.
ISO 9002/QUALITY SYSTEM
We have been awarded in 200 the ISO 9002 Certificate, a mark of honor given merely to companies that achieve perfection in customer satisfaction and organizational structuring. Within the scope of quality management system, the service provided abides not only by national and international prescriptions, but also by global stat-of-the-art techniques.