- Global Value Chain and Customs
- Turkey’s transport infrastructure is connected to Europe
- Borusan Lojistik eyes to enter top ten globally
- Militzer&Münch’s new route of growth passes through Turkey
- CEVA’s Vietnam expansion
- 2013 may go bad for the ship owners
- MSC to increase capacity in the Mediterranean
- Batu Logistics provides the benefits of WCA network
- Genel Transport, eyeing place among IATA’s Top 10
- Air cargo bridge to Turkic Republics by Dogruer Logistics
GENEL TRANSPORT Forwarding & Trade Co. Ltd was established in 1988 in Istanbul, the capitol of trade in Turkey. In nearly a decade the company developed from a small scaled freight forwarding company to an important server to trade and industry.
With a huge variety of services in the field of sea, air, inland, customs, projects, warehousing, physical distribution and door-to-door logistics it has always been one of GENEL TRANSPORT’s main assignments to provide the market with superior product quality. Because of our strong involvement in almost each and every aspect of international freight forwarding, storage and transportation the full and practically unlimited commitment to each and every customer everywhere in the world is guaranteed.